New Promenade Adds 17 Upscale Retailers
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood proudly announces the completion of the $1.5 billion property renovation, including the 26,000 square-foot retail promenade. With 17 new shops, hotel guests and local residents will explore some of the finest retail, entertainment, nightlife and dining options in South Florida. Starting from the Lucky Street Garage, a marble-floored walkway will lead guests to the luxe indoor shopping center adorned with unique storefronts and specialty shops.
The Shops at the Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood Promenade include:
- Aubi & Ramsa – A Miami-based brand, Aubi & Ramsa is a 21+ ice cream company made with top quality ingredients and high-end liquors. Served in 3.7 oz. pre-packaged containers and 16 oz. pints, Aubi & Ramsa highlights flavor combinations infused with premium spirits such as Macallan 12 Year Single Malt, Veuve Clicquot Champagne and more.
- Davidoff of Geneva since 1911 – Davidoff of Geneva since 1911 – Davidoff of Geneva since 1911’s mission is to delight guests with premium cigars and accessories. With unparalleled expertise, the team is on hand to guide guests through the unique collection of the finest cigars, accessories and carefully curated pieces. The private cigar lounge offers the ultimate escape giving guests a sophisticated and comfortable experience to fill their time beautifully. Unique to the Hollywood location, the lounge also features a premium selection of spirits, wine and handcrafted cocktails.
- Entice – Upscale venue featuring three fully stocked liquor bars, premium cocktails and cutting-edge audio and visual technology. This exciting new lounge will feature local South Florida DJs playing the hottest music on the dance floor.
- Jocale – Catering to the contemporary female, Jocale reflects the essence and culture of South Florida, featuring a wide selection of locally inspired gifts and products from brands like Natural Life, Chariot Luggage and Corksicle. Jocale also provides an assortment of statement jewelry from Brighton Collectibles and Alex & Ani, offering guests on-trend products for any taste and budget.
- Kristals – Kristals is the Miami Beach-based luxury cosmetics and skincare brand featuring a line of products that combine the healing properties of precious gemstones with the latest anti-aging technologies to provide some of the most powerful and holistic skincare products and treatments.
- Lavish Eyewear – For guests in the market for new eyewear, Lavish Eyewear offers the best in functionality and fashion, featuring luxury brands including Dior, Fendi, Gucci, Chrome Hearts, Oakley, Ray-Ban and many more. Lavish’s knowledgeable opticians and stylists can help guests pick the best frames to suit each individual face, personality and style.
- Lux Couture – Featuring high-end women’s clothing and accessories, Luxe carries all the best styles for women and promises to fill guests’ closets with fashionable pieces.
- MACEOO – Specializing in luxury menswear and sports coats, MACEOO’s purpose is to set every man apart from the crowd. They are the first fashion house to mathematically engineer precise design, fit and comfort through an innovative algebraic algorithm. With a suit from MACEOO, customers can expect a perfect fit every time.
- Marky’s Caviar – Since 1983, Marky’s Caviar boutique has offered caviar and gourmet delicacies from around the world. Providing the world’s first “farm-to-spoon” concept serving the freshest caviar within days of harvest delivered directly from its own U.S. aquafarm right to guests. Marky’s Caviar is hand-selected by specialists and reserved under Marky’s “Private Stock” label. A caviar bar “speakeasy” concept with locations in New York City and Florida present guests a seafood-driven menu that can’t be missed.
- PLAY – An immersive, interactive sports and game experience including golf, baseball, football, soccer, hockey, darts, zombie dodgeball, target range and much more. PLAY is a next level man cave (or she shed), providing hours of fun. Featuring games for all skill levels, competitive socializing, sports bar, dining and unbelievable food and beverage options, PLAY is the perfect post-shopping activity for the entire family.
- Psycho Bunny – Carrying a range of menswear, Psycho Bunny has evolved into a menswear staple since it first debuted in New York in 2005. The brand has developed a cult following for men who don’t have to sacrifice irreverence for style. Redefining the classics, guests will find unique touches on traditional menswear for one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Sharper Image – Founded in 1977, Sharper Image is an iconic American brand known for bringing futuristic and innovative experiences to consumers. The new Sharper Image promise is to deliver products that will be remembered today, tomorrow and Tomorrow’s Tomorrow™. Entirely redefined branding will accompany this commitment to delivering the ultimate consumer experience. Guests at Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood will be the first to experience the new look and feel of the iconic brand in exclusive partnership with Marshall Retail Group.
- SPLASH – Providing guests the essentials in women’s resort wear. Shoppers can treat themselves to new bikinis or that perfect little black dress. From poolside to nighttime, SPLASH has it covered.
- Wentworth Gallery – The Wentworth Gallery at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is the place where rock and art meet. Wentworth Gallery offers an experience wrapped around an art purchase with the opportunity to meet rock legends and world renowned pop artists such as Paul Stanley of KISS, Mickey Hart of the Grateful Dead and Dead & Company, Rick Allen of Def Leppard, Michael Cartellone of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Brian Wheat of Tesla, pop art legend Peter Max, iconic pop artist Romero Britto, master of 3D pop art Charles Fazzino, rock star of the art world Michael Godard and more.
- Weston Jewelers – An icon in South Florida for nearly 20 years is excited to open its second store at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood. Offering some of the finest jewels, gems and timepieces from renowned collections, Weston Jewelers offers an opulent shopping experience unique to South Florida. Guests can explore a range of luxury brands including Cartier, Breitling, Gucci, Jacob &Co., Roberto Coin, Montblanc, in addition to the most spectacular diamond jewelry.
For more information, visit www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com.
About Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is the flagship casino resort of Hard Rock International, owned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida. This world-renowned entertainment, gaming and hospitality destination unveiled a $1.5 billion expansion on Oct. 24, 2019. New offerings include 638 upscale guestrooms in the first-ever Guitar Hotel, 168 luxury guestrooms and unique swim-up suites in the adjacent Oasis Tower at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, and 465 newly redesigned guestrooms in Hard Rock Hotel for a combined room count of 1,271 throughout the resort. Additional amenities include the lush, “Bora Bora” style lagoon with private cabanas and butler service; a 42,000 square-foot Rock Spa® & Salon; a 13.5-acre recreational water experience for swimming, kayaking and paddle boarding; 19 dining outlets and 20 bars and lounges; an expansive gaming floor with 3,100 slots, 195 table games and a 45-table poker room; 120,000 square feet of premier meeting and convention space including a 38,000 square-foot, carpeted exhibition hall; and a 26,000 square-foot retail promenade. The highly anticipated Hard Rock Live entertainment venue with a 7,000-person capacity, will showcase A-list entertainers, comedy acts, Broadway performances, sporting events and live broadcast productions. The integrated resort is located on 87 acres of the Hollywood SeminoleReservation along State Road 7 (U.S. Highway 441), and is 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and 30 minutes from downtown Miami and Miami International Airport. For more information, visit us online at www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com, call 800-937-0010 or follow us: Facebook: SeminoleHardRockHollywood, Twitter: @HardRockHolly, Instagram: @HardRockHolly.