HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (Dec. 8, 2015) – Countdown to 2016 is happening in true Hard Rock fashion. The resort is toasting to the New Year with exclusive hotel packages, fine dining menus and live entertainment available only on Thursday, Dec. 31.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Enjoy a “Ballers NYE” hotel package for $20,016. This exclusive stay offers Fillmore suite accommodations, two Deluxe pool view rooms, four tickets to the Orange Bowl at Sun Life Stadium seated in the 50-Yard Line Suite adjacent to the Owner’s Suite including VIP transportation. Play the field with a $1,000 credit to Kuro Japanese restaurant; a pool cabana with $250 food and beverage credit; and a $500 Rock Spa credit.
There are only two “Ballers NYE” packages available. Reservations must be made by Dec. 15, 2015 by calling 1-866-502-7529. Room offer is valid for three nights with guest arrival on Dec. 30, 2015 or Dec. 31, 2015. Offer is non-refundable. A full deposit is due at the time of reservation.
“NYE 2016 Room Packages” are available starting at $2,016 including one bottle of champagne and access to South Florida’s premier destination for fun and entertainment. Rooms are limited. Offer is based on availability. Reservations can be made online at www.SeminoleHardRockHollywood.com “NYE 2016 Room Packages” are non-refundable and a full deposit is due at the time of reservation.
- A seven-course, family-style meal is available for $180 per person featuring a seafood platter, soba salad, lobster tempura, roasted grouper, charcoal grilled Japanese Wagyu, Kuro sushi and chestnut cake.
- Reservations are available between 5:30 and 11 p.m.
- Regular menu available from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- DJ entertainment provided by Romina Gentilini.
Reservations are strongly recommended by calling 954-327-7625, visiting www.opentable.com or through its mobile application.
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood
- A four-course, prix fixe menu for all reservations after 7 p.m. is offered for $180 per person. Regular menu available from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Prix fixe menu includes:
- First Course: Choice of a selection from the chilled raw bar, braised Kobe short rib ravioli, lobster cocktail, or roasted baby beet salad
- Second Course: Choice of seared Hudson Valley foie gras, white bean soup, seared diver scallop or poached pear
- Third Course: Choice of Colorado braised lamb shank, heirloom tomato crusted striped bass, grilled dry aged Delmonico, or crab and corn crusted filet mignon with lobster stuffed tail
- Fourth Course: Chocolate mousse and champagne cream cake duo
Reservations are strongly recommended by calling 954-327-7501, visiting www.opentable.com or through its mobile application.
- In addition to its daily menu, guests can dine on two New Year’s Eve specials starting at 4 p.m.:
- Swordfish lobster risotto with a rainbow Swiss chard for $32
- Surf and Turf featuring a 6 oz. grilled filet, 6 oz. lobster tail, truffle twice-baked potatoes and asparagus spears for $45
- Both specials include a seafood bisque starter.
No reservation needed. For more information call 954-327-ROCK.
Bongos Cuban Café & Sky Lounge
- A prix fixe four-course menu that includes live music and a midnight champagne toast for $125 per person.
- Sky Lounge will open at 10 p.m.
Improv- Spend New Year’s Eve with Gary Owen
- Gary Owen brings the year to a close at the Improv
- Two shows available: 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
For more information or reservations, please call 954-981-5653 or visit http://improvftl.com/
Martorano’s Italian-American Kitchen
- A prix fixe four-course menu will be served consisting of a choice of salad, appetizer, entrée and dessert
- Three seatings are available:
- 6 p.m. – $65 per person with a two-hour limit per table
- 8 p.m. – $115 per person, including one bottle of wine per couple and a two-hour limit per table
- 10 p.m. – $185 per person, including a bottle of champagne or wine per couple and party favors. Reservations during the third seating include the table for the rest of the evening.
Murphy’s Law Irish Pub
- $10 admission
- Live music from HAVOC305 and DJ Gary Malone
- Everyone will receive party favors for the countdown
For more information, call 954-791-4782 or visit www.murphyslawirishpub.com
Passion Nightclub- Dance, Drink and Celebrate
- Premium open bar from 9 p.m. to midnight including a midnight champagne toast and complementary party favors
- Sounds by DJ Obscene, Tony Tone on the VIP Terrace and DJ Ishy in the Latin Room
- General Admission: $40 for ladies, $50 for men
- VIP Admission: $50 for ladies, $60 for men
- Table packages are available starting at $600
- For VIP and table reservations call 954-235-6164
For more information or to purchase tickets visit www.passionnightclub.com
Piano Hollywood- Black and Gold 2016 Presents On the BSide 3rd Annual New Year’s Eve Party
- Enjoy a New Year’s Eve dinner featuring a shared appetizer, main course and midnight champagne toast.
- $150 per couple
- The celebration will feature live music and entertainment focused on popular duets and tributes to the best R&B and soul singers.
- Cover and venue charge are separate
For table reservations, please call 954-792-8722 or visit http://www.pianohollywood.com/
The Swamp Bar
- DJing the hottest Top 40, hip-hop, reggae, Latin and old-school mixes all-night-long.
- Premium VIP bottles are available. For VIP reservations, call 561-370-9544
For general inquires call 954-587-3123 or visit www.theswampbar.com for more information.
- Three seatings are available. Each seating includes a Tequila Sunrise shot and dessert
- 5 to 7 p.m. – $40 per person minimum menu order required
- 8 to 10 p.m. – $50 per person minimum menu order required
- 11 p.m. to 1 a.m. – $75 per person minimum menu order required
For reservations call 954- 556-7430 or visit www.tequilaranch.com