FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (Nov. 30, 2016) – Countdown to 2017 is happening in true Hard Rock fashion. The resort is toasting to the New Year with exclusive hotel packages available only on Friday, Dec. 30 and Saturday, Dec. 31.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
The top line “Rock Star NYE” hotel package is available for $20,017. This exclusive stay offers Fillmore suite accommodations, two Deluxe pool view rooms and four tickets to the Capital One Orange Bowl at Hard Rock Stadium seated in the 50-Yard Line Suite including VIP transportation. Play the field with a $1,000 credit to Kuro Japanese restaurant; a pool cabana with $250 food and beverage credit; and a $500 Rock Spa credit.
There are only two “Rock Star NYE” packages available. Reservations must be made by Dec. 15, 2016 by calling 1-866-502-7529. Room offer is valid for three nights with guest arrival on Dec. 30, 2016 or Dec. 31, 2016. Offer is non-refundable. A full deposit is due at the time of reservation.
“NYE 2017 Room Packages” are available starting at $2,017 including one bottle of champagne and access to South Florida’s premier destination for fun and entertainment. Rooms are limited. Offer is based on availability. NYE 2017 Room Packages” are non-refundable and a full deposit is due at the time of reservation.
To view special offers visit www.SeminoleHardRockHollywood.com or call 954-327-7625.
- A New Year’s Eve Omakase menu is available for $150 per person
- Á la Carte menu available all night.
- Jū nana specialty cocktail mixed with champagne, cognac, cranberry and ginger
- Champagne toast for all guests at midnight
- Music provided by resident DJ Romina Gentilini until 1 a.m.
Reservations are strongly recommended by calling 954-327-7625, visiting www.opentable.com or through its mobile application.
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood
- Council Oaks à la carte menu available from 5 to 7 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve four-course, prix fixe menu will be served all night for $180 per person
- Nueva Noche specialty cocktail composed of Mont Marçal Cava Brut Reserva, Petrini Lemon Sorbetto and grapes
- Times Square countdown shown on televisions in lounge area
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Live entertainment through 1 a.m.
Reservations are strongly recommended by calling 954-327-7501, visiting www.opentable.com or through its mobile application.
Passion Nightclub- Dance, Drink and Celebrate
- Premium open bar from 9 p.m. to midnight including a midnight champagne toast
- General admission tickets start at $50
- DJ Zog and DJ Hypnotik will perform at the Main Room
- Tony Tone will perform at The Terrace and DJ Ishy will perform at the Latin Room
- Table packages start at $600
- For VIP and table reservations call 954-235-6164
For more information or to purchase tickets call 954-235-6164 or visit www.passionnightclub.com
Piano Hollywood- Leaving 2016 with Style
- Enjoy a New Year’s Eve dinner featuring a house salad, shared appetizer, main course and midnight champagne toast
- $150 per couple
- The celebration will feature live music by vocalist Blade Martin and friends backed by the Sons of David Band featuring favorite Top 40, R &B, soul, and blues with a hot reggae flare
- Reserved seating is required
For table reservations, please call 954-792-8156 or visit www.pianohollywood.com
- An early seating package is available from 4 to 8 p.m. for $59 per couple and includes two shared cold appetizers, two shared hot appetizers, main course and a glass of champagne
- The late seating package is available starting at 9 p.m. for $95 person and includes two hot appetizers, two cold appetizers, house salad and a main course
- The late package also includes party favors, a belly dancer, fire show, DJ entertainment and a champagne toast at midnight
For more information call 954-316-7997 or visit www.siroccohollywood.com
The Swamp Bar
- DJ Lil Cuz will play the hits all-night-long.
- Premium VIP bottles are available. For VIP reservations, call 954-587-3123
For more information call 954-587-3123 or visit www.theswampbar.com
Improv- Spend New Year’s Eve with Shawn Wayans
- Shawn Wayans brings the year to a close at the Improv
- Two shows: 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Dinner and appetizer packages are available
For more information or reservations, please call 954-981-5653 or visit www.improvftl.com
Martorano’s Italian-American Kitchen
A prix fixe four-course menu will be served consisting of a choice of salad, appetizer, entrée and dessert
- Three seatings are available:
- 6 p.m. – $65 per person with a two-hour limit per table
- 8 p.m. – $115 per person, including one bottle of wine per couple and a two-hour limit per table
- 10 p.m. – $185 per person, including a bottle of champagne or wine per couple and party favors. Reservations during the third seating include the table for the rest of the evening.
Bongos Cuban Café & Sky Lounge
- A prix fixe four-course menu that includes live music and a midnight champagne toast for $125 per person and $50 for kids
- Menu consists of appetizer, soup or salad, entrée and dessert
- Que Bolero Band will perform from 8 p.m. to midnight
- Sky Lounge open from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. with DJ Flo
|Council Oak Steaks & Seafood||8 p.m. to 1 a.m.||Dale Powers|
|Kuro||7 p.m. to 1 a.m.||Romina Gentilini|
|Blue Plate: DJ PJ Brunch||1 to 6 p.m.||DJ Afro|
|Center Fountain at Seminole Paradise
Center Fountain at Seminole Paradise
|9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
8 p.m. to midnight
|Center Bar||10 p.m. to 3 a.m.||Ray Rock|
|L Bar||8 p.m. to 2 a.m.||DJ Cardi|
|Beach Club||9: 30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.||DJ Garrett|
About Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe – Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 172 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants.
For more information, call 954-327-ROCK or 800-937-0010, visit us online at www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com, or follow us on Facebook: @SeminoleHardRockHollywood, Twitter: @HardRockHolly, Instagram: @HardRockHolly